– Machine vision integrator specializing in custom design and turnkey installations. A.C.E. Inc
– machine vision inspection systems for the end-user market Acuity Imaging
– Provider of award-winning developer’s tools and solutions for Digital Imaging, Medical Imaging, and Internet Imaging. AccuSoft Corp.
– machine vision and motion systems Adept
– Optical measurement systems for 3D-measurements in industrial applications AICON GmbH
– 3D video display system Aliscopy
– Applied Research and Technology in Vision, Robotics and Data Analysis. Aplik developed a Copper Cathode Inspection Technology. ( Aplik Spanish)
– Design and manufacturing company, dedicated to development of machine vision products and systems for the Packaging Industry Applied Vision Corporation
– AT&T Research Laboratories AT&T BellLaboratories
– Developer of configurable machine vision and motion control software, systems integrator, custom automated manufacturing and inspection equipment, fiber optics drawing towers supplier Automation Engineering, Inc.
– consulting services for machine vision planning, specification, application development and implementation, lighting and optics, and education and training Automated Vision System, Inc
– specializes in software that automates the analysis of digital images. Implements fuzzy template searching and the quantification/visualization of similarity and complexity. Avian Systems
– Machine vision line and area scan cameras Basler Vision Technologies
– frame grabber manufacturer Bitflow
– Manufacturer of Programmable Linescan Cameras, lighting and interface products Bueno Systems, Inc.
– Fiber Optic Cables, Cat5e/Cat6 Patch Cables, Custom Fiber Assemblies Cables Plus
– visual stimulus generators Cambridge ResearchSystems, Ltd.
-laser manufacturer Coherent
-Camera manufacturer Cohu
– A Boulder, CO company that has pioneered in the development of video instruments for research, industrial use, medicine, teaching, communications and other areas. Colorado Video, Inc.
– the only commercial on-line geospatial (image, cartographic, and demographic)information indexing and distribution system Core Software
– both board and software manufacturer for computer vision Coreco, Inc.
– light and imaging technologies Curt Deckert Associates
– frame grabber manufacturer Data Translation
– camera positioners Directed Perception Inc.
– camera positioners DSP-Enabled PCI and PCI Express frame grabbers with on board compression
– Manufacturer of turnkey machine vision systems utilizing both line-scan and area cameras Dunkley International
– DY4 ruggedised COTS frame grabber DY4
– Dynavision 3D Vision Sensors Dynamic ControlSystems Inc.
DVT On-line Inspection Systems
– Manufacturer of high speed electronic imaging cameras and high resolution instrument grade CCD cameras Eastman Kodak Motion Analysis Systems Division
– frame grabber manufacturer EPIX
– Custom image analysis inspection systems for manufacturing and agriculture Epstein Associates K9APE
– frame grabbers / image processing libraries Euresys
– The Fiber Optic Marketplace is an electronic forum for people in the fiber optic industry to advertise their products and services, post employment opportunities, offer publications, list meetings and conferences, and locate goods and services. Fiber Optic Marketplace
– FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) is the global leader in infrared cameras, training, software and related accessories. The unique nature of thermal imaging or infrared technology is ideal for a wide variety of applications across virtually all industries. FLIR Systems
– Manufactures the HORIZON family of line scan interface & processing boards, compatible with all line scan cameras. Also provides a range of software products for line scan applications. i2S – The Linescan Company
– machine vision lighting products Illumination Technologies
– frame grabber manufacturer ImageNation
– frame grabbers, software and hardware solutions for OEMs, VARs, and system integrators Integral Technologies
– CCD-Camera, Digital-Camera, Software for image systems, 3D-Camera, Industry inspection, optical-measure. KAPPA
– software for the design & analysis of optical systems Kidger Optics,Ltd.
– optics software and optical engineering consulting services Lambda Research
– Image and Video analysis software LNK Corporation, Inc.
– visual programming For image processing LogicalVision Ltd. (WiTsoftware)
– Lockheed Martin energy systems home page Martin Marietta Energy Systems
– Malin Space Science Systems WWW Server Malin Space ScienceSystems
– photogrammetric machine vision system for industrial metrology,machine vision, process control, robot guidance, and many special applications. Mapvision Ltd.
-frame grabber manufacturer Matrox
– the McDonnell Douglas Aerospace World Wide Web Home Page McDonnell Douglas Corporation
– Optimas software home page Meyer Instruments
– On-line Resources for Microscopists and Other Scientists Microworld Resources and News
– High Speed Video Systems Motion Engineering
– vendor of the machine vision software tool HALCON MVTec
– developer and manufacturer of specialty imaging products used in research,test, and manufacturing environments NAC Incorporated
– Fixed, Zoom, and Telecentric lenses for Machine Vision. With over 65,000 lenses and optical systems sold in the past five years, Navitar is the leading supplier of machine vision optics in the world Navitar
– optical design software and engineering services Optical Research Associates
Optical Society of Southern California
– making, moving, and measuring light Oriel Instruments Homepage
– criminal justice management Perceptics
– design, manufacture, and marketing of sensing solutions Perceptron
– Color Digital Camera on a Chip. High performance active pixel sensor (APS) Photobit
– camera manufacturer, digital imaging Photometrics
– Industry’s Best On-Line Sourcing Tool PowerSourcing.com
– frame grabber manufacturer Precision Digital Images
– manufacturer of optical components like mirrors, filters and more Precision Glass & Optics
– Programmable Logic Controllers and Motion Controller – Machine Design offers engineers useful information regarding programmable logic controllers, motion controllers, plcs and motor controllers. Programmable Logic Controller (PLCS) – Servo Control – Motor Controller
– designs, manufactures, and markets high-performance digital cameras for industrial imaging and machine vision. Prosilica
– ccd camera manufacturer Pulnix
– laser manufacturer Rockwell Laser Industries
– high performance graphics systems, image processing Silicon Graphics, Inc.
– software for designing optical thin film coatings Software Spectra
– camera manufacturer Sony
– Imaging spectrograph products for machine vision, research and airborne remote sensing applications Specim, Spectral Imaging Ltd.
– Manufacturer of Scientific and Industrial lasers Spectra-Physics
– laser beam profile diagnostic instrumentation Spiricon, Inc.
– design and manufacture of fiber optic and fluorescent illumination products for machine vision and microscopy Stocker & Yale Inc.
– distributors and systems integrators for industrial video and machine vision equipment and systems Subtechnique,Inc.
– off-the-shelfand custom digital imaging lenses and low-cost optical components Sunex
– engineering services for the aerospace industry Swales and Associates Optics Group
– ActiveX imaging component software Synoptics
– technology and applications in computer vision and recognition Teleos Research
– digital color and black&white line scan cameras( Europe ) Temet Vision Industry Oy (T.V.I.)
– measurement equipment Thermo Vision Colorado
– the vision and imaging technology resource Vision 1
– specializes in Checker machine vision systems, system integration and we manufacture a range LED lighting Vision Systems Engineering, Ltd.
– measurement and quality control systems, automatic log and pulpwood measurement, research and product development and system implementation projecting Vision Systems OY
– Magazine about vision systems design Vision Systems Design
– machine vision system integrator Vision Systems International (VSI)
– High-resolution digital line-scan and 2-D cameras, complete vision systems, and vision engineering services Wintriss Engineering