Lens Controllers – V3LC and Software
Versatile Serial Controller for Motorized Lenses and Pan Tilts
For more information or a quote (800) 785-5995 or e-mail.
Image Labs International, the imaging solutions leader, introduces a smart new addition to intelligent vision and imaging systems, the V3LC lens controller. This lens controller allows computer control of most CCTV motorized lenses via a computer’s standard serial port. Again, Image Labs leverages existing technology with its latest innovation to provide low-impact, high-tech solutions. We also have software for controlling the Fujinon PC lenses.
- Up to 8 axes, typically Zoom, Focus and Iris on one or two lenses, and 2 axes for Pan and Tilt
- 10 bit position readback accuracy
- Timed and position control commands with speed control.
- Simple ASCII RS232 serial communications protocol. Option to allow multidrop RS485 communications with up to 16 units connected.
- Includes libraries for C#, .NET, VB, C++, and easy to use interface for 8 channels
- Runs off 6-16VDC (12VDC typical)
- 6.25 x 5.25 x 1.25″
- Comes with 12 Volt, 0.8A supply
- Interface signals
- Serial command port, 19200 baud (N/8/1)
- Lens output of 8 motor control voltages, 6 axes allow PWM speed control, and 2 axes allow DC or AC directional control for pan/tilts. Optional analog output. Specify control voltages of 6, 8, or 12 VDC.
- 8 position inputs from preset-style pots
V3LC lens controller is compatible with lenses from
- Cosmicar – P in suffix
- ISO Rainbow – PZF or PZFI suffix
- Computar – P in suffix
- Chugai – P in suffix
- Fujinon – Y41 or SNPY suffix
- Navitar – contact ILI
- And others.
Call for specifications or to allow us to configure a solution for you. Compatible with most lenses with presets or pots and 12 or 6VDC (+/-) or (+) DC control. (6V special version).
Having difficulty deciding what works together?
Image Labs has onsite Vision System Engineers with whom you can discuss your total vision system installation. Call us at (800) 785-5995 or e-mail our technical staff for more information.